- Lengthwise.More example sentences
- They showed me how to hold the pod lengthways near my lips and then pinch the outer edge of the pod, pressing the beans against the inner seam to split it so the beans popped neatly into my mouth.
- In an inversion of the conventional layout, the bed is placed lengthways along the external wall at a high level, freeing up space below.
- A transparent PVC screen was placed in each experimental tank before testing to divide it lengthways.
More definitions of lengthwaysDefinition of lengthways in:
- The British & World English dictionary