- Relating to or promoting the development of leukemia.More example sentences
- However, caution must be exercised in making such assumptions because many inappropriately expressed genes from the leukemic clone may retain important diagnostic value, but prove not to be leukemogenic.
- This phenomenon can best be explained by the discovery that the site of breakage on chromosome 9 occurs at different places, which alters the product of the translocation and thus the leukemogenic mechanism.
- The most widely accepted and significant leukemogenic mechanism attributed to the fusion protein involves the constitutive stimulation of tyrosine kinase.
- More example sentences
- We speculate that p53 protein overexpression in this bone marrow failure syndrome may represent an early indicator of significant DNA genetic alteration, which is a crucial step in the process of leukemogenesis.
- Our understanding of the molecular biology of the t translocation has contributed to the current theories of leukemogenesis in CML.
- This was most intense when he was working on his idea that there is no threshold for radiation-induced leukemogenesis.
Pronunciation: /-ˈkēməjən, -ˌjen/noun
More definitions of leukemogenicDefinition of leukemogenic in:
- The British & World English dictionary