- British term for grade crossing.More example sentences
- Heavy congestion is often experienced in Station Road, Cross Hills, and at the Kildwick level crossing on the Airedale railway line.
- Whilst I note your doubts of achieving a relief road for the level crossing, you will hopefully agree that the Craven Area Committee members have been very supportive of resolving this issue.
- The railway level crossing at Cononley has barriers and traffic lights.
More definitions of level crossingDefinition of level crossing in:
- The British & World English dictionary