- Calm and sensible.More example sentences
sensible, practical, realistic, prudent, pragmatic, wise, reasonable, rational, mature, judicious, sound, sober, businesslike, no-nonsense, composed, calm, 'calm, cool, and collected', confident, well-balanced, equable, coolheaded, self-possessed, having one's feet on the ground
- I like to think of myself as relatively calm and level-headed, pretty much trundling along on an emotional even keel.
- You pride yourself on being calm and level-headed, and here you are crying over the consequences of something you don't even know for sure is real?
- A calm and level-headed examination of the facts cleared that up, and probably added to Bishop Robertson's case.
- More example sentences
- I'm a pretty strong believer in the common-sense level-headedness of middle America, and they seem pretty firmly attached to the benefits of the mortgage interest deduction.
- I like to think I bring a certain level-headedness to the partnership.
- Let's face it, you've not demonstrated your level-headedness to him and if there's one quality needed in buying and selling houses it's level-headedness.