- A person who is employed to form a working relationship between two organizations to their mutual benefit.More example sentences
- George emphasises that he is a liaison officer, not a police officer.
- She and Peter also get visits from a police liaison officer, but the news invariably remains the same - no leads, no sightings, no reports.
- As a wildlife liaison officer with North Yorkshire Police it is his job to ensure wildlife is protected and rural crime prevented.
More definitions of liaison officerDefinition of liaison officer in:
- The British & World English dictionary