- The series of letters or numbers identifying a vehicle, displayed on a license plate.More example sentences
- Don't put your social security or driver's license number on your checks.
- Any patrol officer in any state can easily and quickly check a driver's license number.
- He left so nervously and noisily, a bystander outside the bank got the feeling something was wrong with this guy, and wrote down his license number and a description of his car.
More definitions of license numberDefinition of license number in:
- The British & World English dictionary