- A very lucrative commercial activity, typically one perceived as requiring little effort.More example sentences
- Everyone and his dog now knows that commercial radio is a licence to print money, and they all want quick bucks.
- And that's kind of a license to print money - particularly if you're also trying to make your service the definitive place to buy the media products themselves…
- A liquor license on Whyte Avenue is generally known to be a license to print money.
More definitions of license to print moneyDefinition of license to print money in:
- The British & World English dictionary