nounchiefly North American
- The granting or regulation of licenses, as for professionals: licensure for respiratory therapistsMore example sentences
- Permits may be issued in certain professions where an applicant for licensure meets specific requirements.
- A licensure examination tests more than technical knowledge, although that is a large part of it.
- The current licensure processing time is approximately 4-8 weeks from the date the complete application packet is received.
More definitions of licensureDefinition of licensure in:
- The British & World English dictionary