Definition of lickerish in English:
Lecherous: a barrage of lickerish grins and dirty jokes
More example sentences
- I would like to think - to the pure, all things are pure - that all the mystery words will eventually be revealed as innocent teases designed to mock the lickerish mind.
- My nose would rival Pinocchio's were I to deny the smoldering impact of such lickerish lines as these.
- Example sentences
- Let him smile, but not lickerishly or with too gaping an aspect.
- Nor was I a party to the other guys’ lickerishly described activities in the last row at the movies.
Definition of lickerish in:
- British & World English dictionary