Definition of lickerish in English:
Lecherous: a barrage of lickerish grins and dirty jokes
More example sentences
- I would like to think - to the pure, all things are pure - that all the mystery words will eventually be revealed as innocent teases designed to mock the lickerish mind.
- My nose would rival Pinocchio's were I to deny the smoldering impact of such lickerish lines as these.
- Example sentences
- Let him smile, but not lickerishly or with too gaping an aspect.
- Nor was I a party to the other guys’ lickerishly described activities in the last row at the movies.
Definition of lickerish in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan