Definition of life coach in English:
A person who counsels and encourages clients on matters having to do with careers or personal challenges.
- I'm going to grow myself, and push forward with my goal to set myself up as a life coach.
- For the past six months, she has worked with a life coach to help her set new goals for the year ahead.
- If it's clarity you need - not to mention some nudging - it might be time to hire a life coach, the kind of personal trainer who can help you set goals and snag them.
life coaching noun
- Example sentences
- While life-coaching her clients, many of whom are aspiring writers, she sometimes will even life-coach the characters until they become fully developed.
- I have had three conversations this week which would count as life-coaching if I were trained in such things.
- The singer-songwriter has a background in life-coaching, but unfortunately, in a world where cynicism is considered the smart choice, her optimism and ‘love conquers all’ message will probably fall on deaf ears.
Definition of life coach in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan