- A sleeveless buoyant or inflatable jacket for keeping a person afloat in water.More example sentences
- But what happens when you combine an inflatable life jacket with a comfy lightweight vest and an all-season jacket?
- Two crew members went overboard into the 58-degree water and only one had on an inflatable life jacket.
- When the ship began to sink, the franchisor left its charge afloat in turbulent waters, without a life jacket.
More definitions of life jacketDefinition of life jacket in:
- The British & World English dictionary