1The way in which a person or group lives: the benefits of a healthy lifestyle
More example sentences
- As parents, we have the responsibility of helping our children lead active healthy lifestyles.
- The balance of the articles can be used by either gender to promote a healthy bodybuilding lifestyle.
- He was already obese and he was already living a sedentary lifestyle.
way of life, way of living, life, situation, fate, lot;
conduct, behavior, customs, culture, habits, ways, mores;
1.1 [as modifier] Denoting advertising or products designed to appeal to a consumer by association with a desirable lifestyle.
- Maybe that's why they need lifestyle management, to point out these things to them.
- Is this a lifestyle business or is it going to be driven forward to maximise its potential?
- Indeed, so slushy is the ad until its conclusion, it could be for any lifestyle product.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.