Definition of like-minded in English:
Having similar tastes or opinions: a small group of like-minded friends
More example sentences
- Please leave your comments on the forum and view the opinions of like-minded and disgusted people across this land.
- The company of other like-minded people adds to their enjoyment and enhances the feeling of well being.
- He loved to chat about agriculture matters and enjoyed the company of like-minded people.
- Example sentences
- A four-day convention built around unity and like-mindedness does present certain artistic problems.
- I've got a great, wry sense of humor and a few good friends of like-mindedness.
- Discussions reflect one of the greatest benefits of membership in any organization: the sense of community and like-mindedness that is so hard to find for the many people in fields like editing who work alone.
Words that rhyme with like-mindedbroadminded, simple-minded, single-minded, small-minded, tough-minded
Definition of like-minded in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.