Definition of like-minded in English:
Having similar tastes or opinions: a small group of like-minded friends
More example sentences
- Please leave your comments on the forum and view the opinions of like-minded and disgusted people across this land.
- The company of other like-minded people adds to their enjoyment and enhances the feeling of well being.
- He loved to chat about agriculture matters and enjoyed the company of like-minded people.
- Example sentences
- A four-day convention built around unity and like-mindedness does present certain artistic problems.
- I've got a great, wry sense of humor and a few good friends of like-mindedness.
- Discussions reflect one of the greatest benefits of membership in any organization: the sense of community and like-mindedness that is so hard to find for the many people in fields like editing who work alone.
Definition of like-minded in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia