- An insecticide and fungicide containing calcium polysulfides, made by boiling lime and sulfur in water.More example sentences
- Next spring, before new growth starts, spray the plant with copper fungicide or lime sulfur as a preventative.
- To control peach blight and peach leaf curl, spray with lime sulfur mixed with dormant oil after leaves have dropped; repeat in January or early February.
- You should begin by applying a fungicide product containing Bacillus subtilis, jojoba oil, sulfur or lime sulfur when the initial white patches are observed.
More definitions of lime sulfurDefinition of lime sulfur in:
- The British & World English dictionary