nounUS • derogatory
- A wealthy liberal.More example sentences
- She's not just a limousine liberal; she's a Gulfstream liberal.
- But I fear that by crossing the Rubicon from political to partisan, the rock star has become a harder sell, easier to dismiss as a limousine liberal.
- Not to disenfranchise rich people who live in nice places, but in previous decades we'd dismiss somebody like Smiley as a limousine liberal.
More definitions of limousine liberalDefinition of limousine liberal in:
- The British & World English dictionary