- 1Capable of being linked with or to something: a phenomenon linkable to certain temporary circumstances in AmericaMore example sentences
- Internet users probably don't even realize that AOL, Google, etc., are keeping logs of their searches, logs which in many if not most cases are linkable to a particular user.
- Linkable rubber gym mats are laser cut to ensure a tight fit yet are still easy to install.
- Im converting my garage into a habitable room and utility room, and want to put a linkable smoke alarm into both rooms.
- 2 Computing (Of online content) capable or worthy of being linked to: the article has a nice graphic explaining the process, although it isn’t linkable let’s take a look at how to use these tools to generate linkable contentMore example sentences
- They say they don't have the time or the money for quality linkable content.
- Sites that not might be very linkable still may be very sociable.
- Articles are a great way to get theme-related one-way links, linkable content and can be contracted for around $10 per 500 word article.
- More example sentences
- A site without linkability is a site destined for failure.
- Does the number of ads on your website affect your linkability?
- It’s this linkability which is needed to attract links and take your content viral.
More definitions of linkableDefinition of linkable in:
- The British & World English dictionary