- The surgical removal of fatty tissue, especially from the abdomen in obese people.More example sentences
- Suction lipectomy is a form of plastic surgery in which an attempt is made to improve the contours of the body by removing fat through suction.
- Many of these patients will also need procedures on the arms, inner thighs, breasts, and back in addition to the belt lipectomy.
- Liposuction-assisted lipectomy, usually performed by a subspecialist, can be successful in removing even large lipomas with minimal scarring.
More definitions of lipectomyDefinition of lipectomy in:
- The British & World English dictionary