- A cosmetic applied to the outline of the lips, mainly to prevent the unwanted spreading of lipstick or lipgloss.More example sentences
- In a fit of desperate inspiration Angela reached into the small white purse hanging from her shoulder and pulled out her shiny pink lipgloss and plum lipliner.
- I always line my lips with a dark brownish lipliner and fill in the center with a pale pink lipstick.
- Lipstick is painted thickly and then outlined with a lipliner for polished perfection.
More definitions of liplinerDefinition of lipliner in:
- The British & World English dictionary