adjective (lippier, lippiest)
- 1Insolent; impertinent.More example sentences
- She's lippy and rude, and she's obsessed with breaking all my rules.
- The lippy critic was given a ‘put up or shut up ultimatum’ by four fans who appeared on BBC 1's Football Focus earlier in the season.
- In a provincial war office, a young woman, Eve, placidly attacks her work (she is a coder), her days enlivened by the gossip of her female colleagues and the joshing of the Big Bad Wolves, a couple of lippy sergeants.
More definitions of lippyDefinition of lippy in:
- The British & World English dictionary