- (In skateboarding and snowboarding) a maneuver in which the board slides along a rail, ledge, edge of a ramp, etc., on the underside of the lip of the board at either the front or the back.More example sentences
- Then the next time I went, I bruised my heel just jumping out of a lipslide or something.
- Anthony Shelter won it with a 360 flip lipslide down the rail.
- I bruised some ribs after sticking on a lipslide over a pyramid.
More definitions of lipslideDefinition of lipslide in:
- The British & World English dictionary