- A mixture of light gaseous hydrocarbons (ethane, propane, butane, etc.) made liquid by pressure and used as fuel.More example sentences
- We have been hearing lame excuses from the government as to why the prices of petroleum products, especially diesel, kerosene and liquefied petroleum gas, cannot be kept stable and have been increased.
- The government resorts to ‘off-budget’ subsidies for specific products like diesel, kerosene and liquefied petroleum gas.
- Electricity, kerosene and liquefied petroleum gas are used to power the ovens.
More definitions of liquefied petroleum gasDefinition of liquefied petroleum gas in:
- The British & World English dictionary