- Something to drink, especially alcohol: thirsty consumers looking for liquid refreshmentMore example sentences
- Cocktail hour at Abigail's apartment was quite a treat, not because of the liquid refreshment, but because of the hostess herself.
- We found a pub and were glad of the liquid refreshment.
- The three were the best of friends at York and will no doubt enjoy sharing some liquid refreshment after tomorrow's showdown.
More definitions of liquid refreshmentDefinition of liquid refreshment in:
- The British & World English dictionary