Definition of liquidize in English:
verb[with object] British
Another term for liquefy.
- She is still having to eat liquidised food, but we have been told by doctors she should make a good recovery.
- Eventually his food was liquidised which looked horrendous.
- I introduced a little liquidised bread on the float line and started to fish with a small piece of punched bread on the size 16 hook.
- Example sentences
- A large-headed strainer with lugs and a short handle is available specifically for use with liquidizers and mixers.
- Put tomatoes, water, ginger and garlic into a liquidizer and blend until smooth.
- Place the lid back on tightly and pulse the liquidizer a couple of times on and off to break up the larger pieces of ice, before whizzing up to a semi-slushy milkshake consistency.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan