(also chiefly British lissom)
- (Of a person or their body) thin, supple, and graceful.More example sentences
- The horses were idling around - how she loved to watch them their shiny coats, lissome bodies, the graceful tilt to their heads.
- And boy, the clothes did stick to the lissome bodies of the crowd on the ramp.
- One may have wondered as the lissom ladies gracefully showcased the trendy jewellery.
- More example sentences
- His feline lissomeness, soft landings and use of plié were at times astonishing.
- It was personality made specific in sound, and the music had a lissomeness and fluidity that jazz has mostly lost.
- The lissomeness with which he moved hither and thither was most impressive, as was his homicidal ardor when doing what I believe is called tackling.
More definitions of lissomeDefinition of lissome in:
- The British & World English dictionary