- The price of an article as shown in a list issued by the manufacturer or by the general body of manufacturers of the particular class of goods.More example sentences
- Smith argues that one indicator of the health of the UK housing market is to compare the average house price with the list price of a typical new family car.
- The list price is the highest price that you can pay.
- They signed a contract for the list price in September 2003.
More definitions of list priceDefinition of list price in:
- The British & World English dictionary