1Admitted for trading on a stock exchange: listed securities
More example sentences
- The Zambian stock exchange has 11 listed companies with a market capitalisation of US $231 million.
- The equity market's performance was high largely on account of share gains in four of the listed companies on the stock exchange.
- He said the stock markets also provide listed companies with a platform to raise long term capital and that it also offered investors alternative investment.
2Represented in a telephone directory.
- An operator receives a request for directory information about a listed party over a telephone connection.
- He does not have a listed telephone number and could not be reached for comment.
- The reporter called the listed telephone number and asked if the shop only served Japanese customers.
Definition of listed in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.