Definition of listed in English:
1Admitted for trading on a stock exchange: listed securities
More example sentences
- The Zambian stock exchange has 11 listed companies with a market capitalisation of US $231 million.
- The equity market's performance was high largely on account of share gains in four of the listed companies on the stock exchange.
- He said the stock markets also provide listed companies with a platform to raise long term capital and that it also offered investors alternative investment.
2Represented in a telephone directory.
- An operator receives a request for directory information about a listed party over a telephone connection.
- He does not have a listed telephone number and could not be reached for comment.
- The reporter called the listed telephone number and asked if the shop only served Japanese customers.
Definition of listed in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan