- 1Admitted for trading on a stock exchange: listed securitiesMore example sentences
- The Zambian stock exchange has 11 listed companies with a market capitalisation of US $231 million.
- The equity market's performance was high largely on account of share gains in four of the listed companies on the stock exchange.
- He said the stock markets also provide listed companies with a platform to raise long term capital and that it also offered investors alternative investment.
- 2Represented in a telephone directory.More example sentences
- An operator receives a request for directory information about a listed party over a telephone connection.
- He does not have a listed telephone number and could not be reached for comment.
- The reporter called the listed telephone number and asked if the shop only served Japanese customers.
More definitions of listedDefinition of listed in:
- The British & World English dictionary