- Easy or pleasant to listen to.More example sentences
- Though there are glimmers of brilliance, quite frankly, too many of the songs are too mediocre to fulfill the potential of an intimate, listenable live album.
- But more importantly, the album flows like the Milky Way and ends up being a highly listenable achievement.
- Definitely more listenable than his past efforts, it stays away from the more experimental tip, yet delves into interesting instrumental movements.
- More example sentences
- But the fact that two of the EP's four unique songs spiral into cacophony at various points reduces the listenability of the EP.
- I like this a lot more than other people I have spoken to, but it doesn't have the ongoing listenability of its sister album.
- When asked what he likes about the album, he also mentions the fit of the songs; and it is true that there seems to be a flow contributing to the album's listenability.
More definitions of listenableDefinition of listenable in:
- The British & World English dictionary