Definition of listenable in English:
Easy or pleasant to listen to.
- Though there are glimmers of brilliance, quite frankly, too many of the songs are too mediocre to fulfill the potential of an intimate, listenable live album.
- But more importantly, the album flows like the Milky Way and ends up being a highly listenable achievement.
- Definitely more listenable than his past efforts, it stays away from the more experimental tip, yet delves into interesting instrumental movements.
- Example sentences
- But the fact that two of the EP's four unique songs spiral into cacophony at various points reduces the listenability of the EP.
- I like this a lot more than other people I have spoken to, but it doesn't have the ongoing listenability of its sister album.
- When asked what he likes about the album, he also mentions the fit of the songs; and it is true that there seems to be a flow contributing to the album's listenability.
Definition of listenable in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan