Definition of listing in English:
1A list or catalog.
- Looking over the catalogues and listings of the period, it is amusing to see what was popular then as opposed to what is popular now.
- A sample listing of catalogs with medical supplies and equipment is provided on page 86.
- Your first step is to choose a cabinet style that you like, and then you can consult with the manufacturer's catalog for a complete listing of sizes.
1.1The drawing up of a list.
1.2An entry in a list or register.
- According to the listing in the registration maintained in the eye hospital, patients in need of a cornea are informed and brought to the hospital.
- Also in Florida, the Register has its first-ever listing of not one but two co-champion key tree cacti, an endangered species.
- Just excuse me for a moment, I will ask the Registrar about the listing.
Words that rhyme with listingtwisting, unresisting
Definition of listing in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.