- 1Of or relating to low-fat or low-sugar versions of manufactured food or drink products: lite beerMore example sentences
- So I'm not going to argue with the officials - I am going to bring all Americans together in one big stadium, where we can munch on the hot dogs of freedom and drink the lite beer of diversity and cheer for the future of this country!
- Note: coconut milk is one of the few plant products that's high in saturated fat, so use a lite or lowfat version.
- A lite product contains no more than half the fat, half the sodium or one-third the calories of the original.
- 1.1 • informal Denoting a simpler or less challenging version of a particular thing or person: a sort of newspaper lite - a snappy tabloid filled with shorter news pieces and extra sports and entertainmentMore example sentences
- Racing games to me are palate cleansers, lite diversions in between more serious gaming experiences.
- So blogging will be lite this week at this address.
- All the same, the term ‘airport book’ still stands for lite reading.
noun( • trademark in the UK) Back to top
More definitions of liteDefinition of lite in:
- The British & World English dictionary