- A small independent theater used for experimental or avant-garde drama, or for noncommercial community productions.More example sentences
- Actually, he told her the day they met at a tryout for a little theater production, ‘you don't believe this, but some day I'm going to marry you.’
- I miss being able to go the little theatres and watch an independent film.
- At the moment I'm involved with trying to get together and build a new theatre, a little theatre in our town of Montville, which will be a place of excellence, and a place where culture can live in the mountains.
More definitions of little theaterDefinition of little theater in:
- The British & World English dictionary