Of or relating to liturgy or public worship.
More example sentences
- Pope Pius XII in particular contributed heavily to renewal of the Church's liturgical and Sacramental life.
- As early as the ninth century, there was a liturgical ceremony ritualizing the act of adoption.
- Changes are occurring in the liturgical worship of Orthodox churches again, here and there.
- More example sentences
- In America, were the book a quarter of its price, it might provide light reading for liturgically interested clergy.
- The liturgically centered Episcopalians who see the trend coming are understandably interested in providing rites of commitment supported by the church.
- The challenges are for the liturgically savvy, whether ordained or lay.