noun[treated as singular]
- The study of liturgies.More example sentences
- She is associate professor of liturgics at Seabury-Western Theological Seminary in Evanston, Illinois.
- In 1960, just before becoming the first professor of liturgics at General Theological Seminary, he visited and lectured in ‘the mission field’ in southeast Asia.
- He is a doctoral student in liturgics and church history at The General Theological Seminary in New York and a priest of the Diocese of California.
More definitions of liturgicsDefinition of liturgics in:
- The British & World English dictionary