- (In filmmaking) action involving real people or animals, as contrasted with animation or computer-generated effects: [as modifier]: a live-action version of the cartoonMore example sentences
- Unique within the Calling Card program, it's a film that mixes live action with stop-motion animation.
- In that respect the animation fares much better than Japanese live action films dubbed to English.
- You may think that an animated film cannot match live action for a good, scary mystery.
More definitions of live actionDefinition of live action in:
- The British & World English dictionary