- The weight of an animal before it has been slaughtered and prepared as a carcass.More example sentences
- Changes in producers' profits are likely realized from the association of AGP use with mean live weight and weight variation.
- If separate manure storage is needed, plan for about one-half cubic foot per day per 1,000 pounds live weight for raw manure.
- He tries to keep 60,000 pounds of live weight per acre of irrigated pasture, and has a handshake deal with another farmer who pays him 30¢ for each pound gained by the yearling cattle.
More definitions of live weightDefinition of live weight in:
- The British & World English dictionary