- Denoting or relating to property that combines residential living space with commercial or manufacturing space: housing on the site might include live-work units for small businessesMore example sentences
- His son, Louis, 4, plays in a roof garden above their live-work property in Hackney.
- We took the groups through a series of presentations which showed by the use of good design how the live-work concept can be fulfilled.
- In May of this year, Santa Monica had 156 live-work studios.
More definitions of live-workDefinition of live-work in:
- The British & World English dictionary