- The member of an aircraft’s crew responsible for the cargo.More example sentences
- Everyone who crews a 36SQN Hercules - the pilots, navigator, flight engineer and loadmasters - all do the course at some point, and they're not allowed to fly tactical operations until they do.
- The aircraft is flown by five crew members: the pilot and co-pilot, flight engineer and two loadmasters.
- As it taxied on the ramp at Bashur Airfield, Iraq, the loadmaster lowered the cargo plane's rear ramp.
More definitions of loadmasterDefinition of loadmaster in:
- The British & World English dictionary