(also lobster trap)
- A cratelike or basketlike trap in which lobsters are caught.More example sentences
- Your dad caught it in a lobster pot he found on one of his famous forays on the beach.
- Of course, as we hadn't caught one, I had insisted this be carried over, especially as Paul had had so much fun playing the lobster pot I picked up the rod while Davy fitted me up with the fighting harness.
- A seahorse clings to a lobster pot at Lynch's Reef, Kaikoura
More definitions of lobster potDefinition of lobster pot in:
- The British & World English dictionary