- A person whose diet consists only or principally of locally grown or produced food.More example sentences
- Next time you meet a locavore, accuse them of callously not assisting poorer peoples by refusing to buy their produce for their selfish reasons.
- There are some family traditions, however, that defy locavore limits.
- Members of the new "locavore" movement only eat stuff that is grown within 100 miles of where they live.
early 21st century: on the pattern of carnivore, herbivore, etc..
More definitions of locavoreDefinition of locavore in:
- The British & World English dictionary