- 1A private box or enclosure in a theater.More example sentences
- Part of the immense appeal of the Opera was its double status as a venue not only for elaborate theatrical events onstage but also for intimate private parties within the confines of its loges.
- 1.1The front section of the first balcony in a theater.More example sentences
- The loges and parts of the balcony had been removed in earlier ‘remodels.’
mid 18th century: from French.
More definitions of logeDefinition of loge in:
- The British & World English dictionary