- A single piece of cloth wrapped round the hips, typically worn by men in some hot countries as their only garment.More example sentences
- Women specialized in making clothing, such as ponchos, loincloths, and skirts.
- He wore a leather loincloth, fur leggings, a fur garment, a grass cape, a fur hat and leather shoes stuffed with grass.
- It was a sea of horrible toga tank tops, and those double-slit skirts that resemble loincloths.
More definitions of loinclothDefinition of loincloth in:
- The British & World English dictionary