- A flat, rounded candy on the end of a stick.More example sentences
- Life is not all candy canes and lollipops but it doesn't mean we should forget what the results of our actions are.
- On my side were little sugar rivers and lollipops sticking out of the ground.
- I sat back down and resumed my editing, sticking the grape lollipop back in my mouth.
late 18th century: perhaps from dialect lolly 'tongue' + pop1.
More definitions of lollipopDefinition of lollipop in:
- The British & World English dictionary