- Underwear with closely fitted legs that extend to the wearer’s ankles, often with a long-sleeved top.More example sentences
- Everyone wishes they had long johns under their jeans when it's 30 degrees and they're about to sit down in the car.
- All three boys were wearing bathrobes and long johns.
- Breathables do let the cold in, but if necessary the solution is to wear long johns under thermal fleece trousers.
More definitions of long johnsDefinition of long johns in:
- The British & World English dictionary