- (Of an animal) having ears that droop down by the sides of the head: a lop-eared muleMore example sentences
- Two distinct types of pig existed at that time: a small foraging type, principally found in Scotland, and a larger, lop-eared English type which had developed into several breeds.
- A stranger shows up on the farm asking about an old, lop-eared dog.
- On the screen, a lop-eared bunny not much older than he, danced and gyrated around a brightly lit stage, with a large team of other male and female dancers of mixed species.
More definitions of lop-earedDefinition of lop-eared in:
- The British & World English dictionary