- A round water pot, typically of polished brass.More example sentences
- ‘Narada,’ asks Vishnu, ‘where is the lota of water?’
- Because you see, that food washed down with those little steel ‘lotas’ of chai, does something marvellous to our innards and renders us fighting fit to face life's little colds, coughs, and other headaches.
- Kriti sat down cross-legged on a mat and gulped down a lota of milk.
from Hindi loṭā.
More definitions of lotaDefinition of lota in:
- The British & World English dictionary