- Songs from the 1960s and 1970s, including easy listening music, orchestral versions of rock songs, and television or movie theme songs.More example sentences
- But that doesn't excuse the rest of the production-line, polished-up pop that fills up the rest of this CD - pallid ballads and loungecore cocktail music, for the most part.
- He remains one of pop's most original and eccentric artists, seamlessly straddling jazz, rock, funk, electronica, loungecore, disco and soft-porn soundtracks all at the same time.
- The Roald Dahl reference of the title is suitable, given the tricks, trapdoors and trompe-l'oreilles that the group applies, shifting from trip hop to indie rock to loungecore and more.
More definitions of loungecoreDefinition of loungecore in:
- The British & World English dictionary