noun (plural loveys)British • informal
- Used as an affectionate form of address: Ruth, lovey, are you there?More example sentences
- ‘We're on foot now, my loveys,’ he said, in an artificially jolly tone.
- So common sense tells me that they're not going to do it to you or me, lovey.
- Just in time to help me, lovey, these costumes need to be done soon for the production this year.
adjectiveBritish • informal Back to top
- short for lovey-dovey.
More definitions of loveyDefinition of lovey in:
- The British & World English dictionary