- (Of a display or an image) showing a small amount of detail.More example sentences
- Short texts that the artist either wrote or ‘found’ and copied verbatim are accompanied by low-res photo attachments that she took with her cell-phone camera.
- Also added are additions to the toolset, multiple undo and the ability to apply the warp to a low-res version of the image first to make sure that the results are desirable.
- In the meantime, low-res versions will displayed freely online.
late 20th century: from low-resolution.
More definitions of low-resDefinition of low-res in:
- The British & World English dictionary