Sad and despondent; depressed: he was a bit low-spirited
More example sentences
- Afterwards, I realised there were some signs - his eating patterns and sleeping patterns had changed and he was a bit low-spirited.
- I have had a slight feverish attack for the last few days, and I feel ill, or rather I feel low-spirited.
- Liz at this point was a bit low-spirited and asked her Mum for advice.
- Example sentences
- That said, it doesn't mean his music, both as a producer or as a DJ, is insufflated with low-spiritedness and cheap, calculated misery.
- Poems with low-spiritedness such as yours draw my attention.
For editors and proofreaders
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.