Sad and despondent; depressed: he was a bit low-spirited
More example sentences
- Afterwards, I realised there were some signs - his eating patterns and sleeping patterns had changed and he was a bit low-spirited.
- I have had a slight feverish attack for the last few days, and I feel ill, or rather I feel low-spirited.
- Liz at this point was a bit low-spirited and asked her Mum for advice.
- Example sentences
- That said, it doesn't mean his music, both as a producer or as a DJ, is insufflated with low-spiritedness and cheap, calculated misery.
- Poems with low-spiritedness such as yours draw my attention.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.