Involved in, employing, or requiring only low technology: low-tech solar heating systems
More example sentences
- Aviation high-tech and low-tech systems might play an important role in small wars.
- These low-tech ways of attacking have the advantage that they do not leave a return address in the way that launching a missile would do.
- My strip is a low-tech, one-man operation, and I like it that way.
short for low technology.
- Despite being as old as dirt and the lowest of low tech, its design is so pure and purpose so simple that the most cutting remark anyone can make of an idea or plan is, ‘Why reinvent the wheel?’
- As a nation, we are obsessed with stuff, from high tech to low tech and everything in between.
- Jammers are thwarted by changing vulnerable frequencies and technologies, low tech is used to beat high tech, operational patterns are shifted to counter changed tactics or improved surveillance.
Definition of low-tech in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.