- A particularly disappointing or dull event or feature.More example sentences
- I forget the exact place, but the lowlight came when a roulette croupier stopped all bets before I had put down all of my chips, which wouldn't have been so bad except that I was the only one at the table.
- Believe it or not, that was not the lowlight of the afternoon.
- The one lowlight came in the form of the lasagna, which although it tasted fine on top, was blackened on the bottom.
More definitions of lowlightDefinition of lowlight in:
- The British & World English dictionary